Trust Premier is a firm of property managers authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We are a registered firm under the Data Protection Act and have achieved ISO 9001 standards.
Established in January 2006, we have progressively grown our portfolio in a controlled manner to position ourselves as a leading residential property management company specialising in the management of blocks of flats in London. We have all the various skills and disciplines in-house to manage your property effectively. This includes access to Surveyors, Professional Property Managers, Accountants and expert in Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT) matters.
Looking after your money
We will control your expenditure as if the money was coming out of our own pocket. Here are some ways in which Trust Premier can physically demonstrate why we are different:
- We don’t rely on one insurance broker to find you the cheapest insurance deal. We will ask at least three independent insurance brokers to find you the best deal. The results speak for themselves. On average, since January 2010, we have saved new clients 25% of their existing premiums.
- So what about your common parts electricity and gas? Are you confident that you are getting the best deal? Due to our buying strength, Trust Premier will ensure that you are paying the lowest possible price for all your common parts electricity and gas consumption.
Your Dedicated Website
You will have a secure website established for just your property. All leaseholders and tenants (if you wish) will have access to the following:
- Weekly updated reports from your Trust Premier management team, on all items we are currently working on. This includes a log of all complaints about contractors, maintenance requests, projects we are working on, etc
- You’ll instantly be able to report maintenance problems on-line
- You’ll be able to communicate easily with all owners, no matter where in the world they live
- If you’re considering embarking on a major project and wish to see what the general consensus is before you invest a lot of time and effort, why not undertake an online vote of all the shareholders?
- You’ll be able to access insurance documents, the last year end accounts, a copy of the service charge budget, site inspection reports, house rules, etc. at any time of the day or night.